Internet Password Journal (Black Leatherette)
Author(s): Rock Point Editors
In our modern, digital age, data security experts advise a hard copy of all difficult passwords; and this Internet Password Journal is the perfect record for them.
This beautifully bound journal is a valuable resource in the age of the hacker. This essential notebook maintains your personal and financial safety, allowing you to record the necessarily complex passwords and user login names required to thwart hackers.
This time- and headache-saving logbook has numerous, tabbed alphabetical pages to make looking up a website address--and its corresponding login(s) and password(s)--easy to manage. Each entry has multiple locations to note new/changing login names or passwords, Internet safety tips, locations to record software and hardware license numbers, and home and business network settings. Plus, its compact size makes it fit easily in a purse or briefcase should you need it on the go.
For the ultimate in online safety, follow these tips:
- Don't use dictionary words.
- Never use the same password twice.
- The longer your password, the longer it will take to crack.
- "Jam" on your keyboard to create an entirely random password.
- Always store your password off the computer.
With this book, create and keep unique and difficult passwords and login names with ease
- : 9781631065644
- : Quarto Publishing Group USA
- : Rock Point Gift & Stationery
- : October 2018
- : ---length:- '5.75'width:- '4'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Rock Point Editors
- : Hardback
- : English
- : 128