Pocket Abu Dhabi 2
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Pocket Abu Dhabiis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore one of Arabia's most magnificent mosques, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, ride the world's fastest rollercoaster, and stroll along the Corniche and laze on its beautiful public beaches - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Abu Dhabi:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layoutwith helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Al Markaziyah, Tourist Club Area, Al Khadiya, Breakwater, Yas Island and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet's Pocket Abu Dhabiis our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Oman, UAE & the Arabian Peninsulaguide for an in-depth look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
- : 9781786570765
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet Publications (Pty) Ltd
- : 0.165108
- : September 2019
- : .39 Inches X 4.17 Inches X 6.02 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 1909
- : English
- : 915.357
- : 160