Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications Staff
Welcome to life on four wheels.
Hit the open road with this practical and inspiring guide. In the first half, you'll discover how to choose and customise your perfect van, and get it fitted for sleeping, cooking and storage. In part two, we'll tell you how to stay safe, save money and park legally, then share the best road trips around the world, complete with awesome itineraries.
Lonely Planet's The Vanlife Companionis a great introduction to the global #vanlife phenomenon and is geared to helping you have amazing adventures of your own, whether you're building a van from the inside out or renting one for the trip of a lifetime. We feature 20 classic campervan routes to fuel your wanderlust and hear from people about how they got started and life on the road.
- Features 20 classic, must-drive campervan routes across Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, South Africa, the United States, West Africa, Nepal, Australia and Canada
- Expert advice, tips and guidance from our travel experts
- Profiles of #vanlife personalities and how they created their dream vans
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we'veprinted over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
- : 9781787018488
- : Lonely Planet Publications Pty Limited
- : 0.01
- : November 2018
- : .98 Inches X 8.15 Inches X 8.07 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet Publications Staff
- : Hardback
- : 1
- : English
- : 910
- : 256